Toronto — May 8, 2023 — PartnerStack launches a new data initiative to help ecosystem businesses boost their performance in today’s market with exclusive primary data and insights from their new Research Lab.
Tech businesses around the world are striving to access data that will strengthen their understanding of business and market conditions in these challenging economic times. Today, with the launch of Research Lab, PartnerStack will bring its exclusive data and insights to the B2B SaaS space to support indirect revenue opportunities and help strengthen the tech ecosystem at large.
With the Research Lab, PartnerStack will synthesize and analyze market research and primary ecosystem data to track evolving market conditions, providing businesses with critical industry information to support better decision-making and improve their performances. For example:
- SaaS businesses and B2B professionals around the world will be better informed on vendor behavior and transactions
- Quarterly business surveys will bring ecosystem insights of the now as well as provide an advanced sense of future trends
- Ecosystem leaders can benefit from focused research into their specific business needs
By diving deeper into the data, Charles Lim, Head of Brand and Communications, said, “A lot of content that you see in the market is surface level, a lot of things online are based on shaky data. Our data is strong, reliable, and comes from our ecosystem. We will break down data in digestible charts, provide insights and suggest actionable ways to use it to support your go-to-market strategy.”
Research Lab provides facts and data that can help grow your ecosystem through actionable insights and the power of PartnerStack. From data points on the commerce flowing through PartnerStack’s ecosystem with more than 80,000 active partners to insights around independent service vendors (ISVs) investing in higher value software and beyond, Research Lab helps provide relevant snapshots of what’s happening in the market through the lens of trustworthy proprietary data.
“Our promising data captures transactions, Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) and other key data sets that ecosystem leaders need to stand out in the competitive tech space in 2023,” said Bryn Jones, CEO of PartnerStack. “With more businesses growing their indirect revenue, PartnerStack continues to encourage partnerships and provide the necessary information to set businesses up for success.”
Research Lab is another resource ecosystem professionals can lean on as they navigate the challenging market and evolving tech landscape. PartnerStack aims to be the catalyst for ecosystem success in the B2B SaaS space and beyond, with new information and offerings to support ecosystem growth, including:
- Best-in-class data and insights
- Smart tech and business solutions through our subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Enhanced experiences for our B2B readership
- Networking opportunities in B2B SaaS
- Comprehensive expert videos to support data analysis
PartnerStack’s Research Lab aims to build trust with audiences and industry professionals in the B2B SaaS space through compelling data, thorough research and engaging reporting. See the first report, PartnerStack is Changing the Game for Partnership Ecosystems in 2023.
PartnerStack is an ecosystem platform designed to orchestrate and scale your entire partner ecosystem across B2B SaaS. With 80,000+ active partners in their network, PartnerStack reaches more of your ideal market and can easily help you build, grow, and manage a thriving partner program — so that revenue is always running with the right people.
In 2022, PartnerStack’s network of 80,000+ active partners drove over 2 million end-customer sign ups for our 500+ software customers.
Whether you’re looking to expand your reach, drive more sales, or build a loyal community of brand ambassadors, PartnerStack has everything you need to carve a seamless partnerships journey from start to finish. Our PRM removes the pain and high costs of managing partnerships with features like customizable partner portals, automated commission tracking, and real-time analytics.
PartnerStack has been named:
- #1 Best Place to Work in Canada (0-99 employees)
- Top 50 Best Places to Work in Canada (100-999 employees)
- Deloitte’s 2022 Technology Fast 500 Companies
- #1 Best Ecosystem Platform Software by G2
- #1 Best Affiliate Marketing Software for B2B SaaS by G2
- #1 Partner Management Software for 10 consecutive quarters
- #1 Ecosystem Management Software (since the introduction of the category)
PartnerStack is your go-to-market growth platform for affiliate partners to drive traffic, referral partners to bring you qualified leads, and reseller partners to sell your product directly to customers.